Thursday, July 5, 2007

Tag for Charity

Got this tag from Aini's blog. Quote from Aini's

"Tagging originally started by
Idham's blog .He is planning on a noble effort, which I feel I must support him. Next 26th August would be his birthday, and on that day, he would like to compile and bind the 100 bloggers’ memes, for which every meme, he will contribute RM127 to this orphanage.. Anyone who wishes to support his effort can do so. No need to wait to be tagged.Remember, we need 100 memes by end of July. (Idham will host the kenduri etc on 11th August at the Darul Izzah orphanage)Once this tag is done, please leave a comment in his blog to inform him that you have done the tag.This is the rule:If you are tagged, you need to write an entry related to the meme. At the end of your entry you just need to tag as many persons as you like. You will then leave a comment in their blog to let them know they have been tagged. And to include this message, "By doing this meme you are contributing rm127 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage".Then please copy and paste this rule somewhere in your entry.The meme is about completing at least seventeen out of the following twenty seven sentences*These can be copied and pasted to your entry*Here it is:The meme is about completing 17 out of the following twenty seven sentences........"

1. A person is only as good as a Muslim who able to follow Al-Quran and Sunnah without failed
2. Friendship is always last forever
3. To love is to give and accept unconditionally
4. Money makes me an excellent accountant as i like to count and budget every cents that i have!
5. I miss my mom's cooking
6. My way of saying I care is by fulfilling their need without even being told
7. I try to spread love and happiness by showing it to everyone
8. Pick the flowers when it falls
9. To love someone is to be by his side and willing to sacrifice for his happiness
10. Beauty is all Allah's creations
11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was when my name was not in the first class's list and i have to confirmed my position with headmaster only because i didn't get straight A's in my UPSR.

12. When I was twenty one, I remember having conflicts of interest between friendship and love. And i choose friendship eventhough after that we cannot be as close as before and i really regret it for the whole of my life.
13. I am most happy when my hubby say 'i love u'
14. Nothing makes me happier than seeing my loves one happy
15. If I can change one thing, I will change the whole mankind to become a Muslim.
16. If smiles were given to me then I will smile back
17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could perfomed Allah's order perfectly
18. If you want to succeed then you have to work for it
19. Money is not everything but without it we may become Kufur
20. The most touching moments I have experienced is giving birth to my son and realised how much my mom and my hubby loves me during my birthday this year.

21. I smile when i'm thinking of my hubby
22. When I am happy, I will call my hubby
23. If only I don't have to work, then i'll have more time to fulfill my responsibility as a wife and mother
24. The best thing I did yesterday was watching 'Time Machine' movie with hubby

25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title,"Pursuit to Happiness"
26. One thing I must do before I die is perform Hajj
27. Doing this meme, I feel like i have given the less effort i could in helping others

0 thoughts: